The Painting Private Parties is a lovely way to catup up with friends or try learning a new skill.
All the classes are currently held online via zoom, until the world has healed from the Pandemic and it’s safe for us to meet in gorgeous venues across London.
Who can attend these sessions?
These are suitable for all levels, especially those without previous experience or who require a revision to re-start.
What will you achieve ?
By the end of the session you will have your very own painting masterpiece !
Besides you will leave the session learning various techniques, tips and tricks , do’s and don’ts of watercolour painting, which will enable you to take this medium of painting up to the next level as a creative hobby !
Aim of these sessions?
The aim of these group parties is a friendly catch up, team building, to lift the lid of the creative interior and make a variety of powerful paintings.
Art Supplies required for this session ?
There will be two options as listed below:
1. Once the booking has been completed I will send an art supplies list and recommend Art Brands and shops to purchase individually yourself.
2. I have some Art Supplies Boxes which you can purchase from me at the time of booking. These will have the finest premium quality paper, paint and brushes.
When to Booking ?
Please allow plenty of time before booking. Ideally months prior to the dates you are looking for to ensure you get the availability of date and most importantly you receive the art supplies timely !
How long is the class ?
Around 1.5 to 2.5 hours usually.
The masterclass in restaurant, corporate events, team building events would be normally 4-6 hours as will include meals time !
The following painting parties list enclosed for you to choose.
- Corporate events watercolour painting session
- Creative Team building workshops
- Children Birthday watercolour painting parties
- Adults Birthday watercolour painting parties
- Hen watercolour painting parties
- Private watercolour painting classes
- Bespoke watercolour events
- Baby showers watercolour painting parties
- Retirement watercolour painting club