I am delighted to launch watercolour painting workshops in Enfield, London. These workshops will be held on Sunday’s at 11.00 o’clock. These are 2.5 hour workshop suitable for all levels, especially for someone who has never painted before. Ideally suitable for all age groups, however my workshops are more popular amongst grown up’s. I used to host these lessons at Field by Hive and the loose, atmospheric style was painting workshops were loved by many locals.
2024 will be announced soon
Workshops price doesn’t include Art Kit.
Therefore you can buy with Art kit or withou.t Art kit.
Art Kit includes premium quality artistic watercolour paints set of 14 colours, Italian watercolour paper and brushes. For full details of contents click here
- With step by step instructions, even beginners will feel at ease.
- We will paint either from a reference picture, artwork or object such as if it is Roses workshop then we will have Rose Flower as subject.
- Perfect for someone who has never painted and drawn or for someone who needs a revision to restart watercolours!
- With my expertise and relaxed approach, even complete beginners will be able to produce wonderful personal pieces by the end of the session.
- I provide one-on-one guidance to develop your painting skills and I teach a variety of techniques and tips throughout my sessions.
- So, whether alone or with friends, you can have a great time.
- The workshop duration is 2.5 hours, starting from 11 to 1:30 pm.
- Please note the pictures and videos clicked during the workshop will be used for website and social media promotions. If you don’t like your pictures taken please notify before workshop starts and you are requested to kindly not participate in the group pictures as well please don’t sit or stand next to me as I intent to get my workshop pictures for future business promotions. I am grateful & thankful to all those attendees who help in allowing the workshop pictures being used for websites and social media. You’re helping local artist and local small business survive !!
* If you are purchasing your own Art Supplies then the list is as enclosed below:
- Water Colour Paints
- Watercolour Paper (ideally 300 GSM weight), A4 size
- Watercolour Brushes Round & Flat. A mix is probably best.
- Two jars of water.
- Old cotton cloth and Tissue paper
- A pallet of a plate (white or light colour) to mix colours.
- White Gouache paint