Join me to learn Watercolour Tips, Tricks, Techniques and Textures masterclass.
This workshop is suitable for beginners, especially those without previous experience or who requires a revision to re-start.
This is perfect to give you a head start for your watercolour creative journey.
You will learn in this workshop over 25 basics and essential techniques of watercolours. I will introduce you to art supplies required such has paper, colours and brushes in detail as I understand this is something most new aspiring artist struggle to find.
You will learn all about the magical way pigments flow, and tips and tricks that create special effects.
* It’s a Live, Online, Interactive session (Not a recording)
* Average 2.5 to 3 hours session
* Art Supplies Required for this workshop is listed below:
1. Water Colour Paints
2. Watercolour Papers (ideally 300 gsm weight)
3. Watercolour Brushes Round & Flat. A mix is probably best.
4. Two jars of water.
5. Old cotton cloth and Tissue paper
6. A plate (white or light colour) to mix colours.
7. Blow Dryer ( Hair Dryer) to dry the water colour paint.
All the attendees who have purchased Art Kits will receive the Art Kit at the event venue.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.