Whimsical Hare Watercolour Painting Workshop Easter 7th April at 4 pm GMT
For children and families I have carefully designed this watercolour painting fun, creative workshops right from the your comform of home !!
This workshop is suitable for all levels, especially those without previous experience or who requires a revision to re-start. I will introduce you to the essential techniques to help you develop your watercolour skills and grow in confidence with your creativity. We will discuss topics including colour theory, application of paint to paper, the creative process and composition.
You will learn all about the magical way pigments flow, and little tips and tricks that create special effects. Following our exploration into the essentials of watercolour painting, I will lead you step by step in a paint along of 3 Hare illustartion !
* I will guide you through a series of simple, easy to follow techniques and demonstrate how to create your own composition from the comfort of home.
* It’s a Live, Online, Interactive session (Not a recording)
* Average 1 hour, 30 minute session (could take up to 2 hours)
* Exploring water colours- mixing and creating colours.
* Art Supplies Required for this workshop is listed below:
1. Water Colour Paints
2. Watercolour Paper (ideally 300 gsm weight)
3. Watercolour Brushes Round & Flat. A mix is probably best.
4. Two jars of water.
5. Old cotton cloth Or Tissue paper
6. Archival Fine Liners Pen 0.3, 0.5 Black or Black Colour Pencil or Black Pen or Black Crayon.
7. Sakura Gelly Roll Pens – White, Silver and Gold (Optional)
8. A plate (white or light colour) to mix colours.
*** ALL ATTENDEES WILL BE EMAILED THE ZOOM LINK FEW HOURS PRIOR TO THE EVENT START TIME.
*** THE SALE STOPS FEW HOURS PRIOR TO THE EVENT START TIME, PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE PURCHASED TICKET TIMELY.
*** The Workshop will be interactive and an hour and a half long. You will get the opportunity to ask questions towards the end of the session.